BQ-270 Perfect Binder
The BQ-270 features high-quality production perfect binding with fully-automated operation and push-button simplicity. The BQ-270 single-clamp binder is designed for single-person production of up to 500 books per hour, and requires minimal operator training. Standard features include an intelligent touch-screen control console, newly-developed adhesive application and side-gluing system, automatic air-suction cover feeding with in-line scoring, job programming, and same-location loading and unloading for easier single-person operation. The BQ-270, with its state-of-the-art design, compact configuration, and full automation, is positioned to meet the demands of the short-run, print-on-demand book market.
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s
- Number of Clamps: 1
- Book Size: (spine x fore-edge)
Minimum - 5.4" x 4.2"
Maximum - 12.6" x 12.6"
Book Thickness - 0.04" to 2"
- Cover Size: (top-bottom x fore-edge)
Minimum - 5.4" x 9.1"
Maximum - 12.6" x 26"
- Cover Weight Range: 82 gsm to 302 gsm
- Cover Pile Height: Maximum 3.1".
- Warm-up Time: 40 minutes
- Glue Temperature: 120°C to 180°C
- Maximum Milling Depth: 0.12"
- Production Speed: Maximum 500 cycles/hr.
- Dimensions: 90.6"W x 33.9"D x 49.2"H
- Machine Weight: 1,984.5 lbs.