Baum D3 Drills
A long standing tradition with Baum floor-model drills is how easily adjustments can be made. No tools are needed for positioning the heads. Set-up time is greatly reduced since the heads can be moved into position simply by loosening a locking knob by hand, placing the head where needed, and retightening. Drill bits can also be removed and reinserted without tools.
Likewise we build for safety. The safety interlock feature protects the operator by disabling all motors when the guard is lifted. The spindle motor remains inoperative until the guard is lowered. If the safety motor overload breakers interrupt the operation of either the spindle or the hydraulic motors, there is no need to open the electrical box to push a reset switch. They will automatically reset themselves. An overload indicator light is provided on the front conrol panel.
- Three-head drilling with full 2-inch drilling capacity
- Moveable table is standard equipment
- Flexible backgauge adjustments
- Safety guarding
- Automatic reset of motor overload breaker
- Heavy-duty design for durability
- All drill heads are moveable without tools
- Hydraulic operation
- Optional adjustable stops for special drilling patterns
- Easy drill bit removal & installation with no tools required